Layout of Store

I signed up with ShadowShopper 2 months ago.I was aware of all the bad things people are saying about them.

Still my friend kept convincing me that they are real. I decided to register and did not want to pay for gold as it was too early to trust them.. I did 3 shops as a bronze member for the first month and was reimbursed almost immediately. I switched to gold and now I have access to a lot more jobs than .

I don't have a problem with them because I read the terms of use.Everyone says that they stole their money but you guys don't read the terms of use where is clearly stated that they will take money from you as you agreed with terms and conditions.

Patricia_83 wrote the review because of good quality at Shadow Shopper. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shadow Shopper to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer service and services. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shadow Shopper and shadow shopper gold membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.