Be very careful with this company.I wanted to be a legit mystery shopper as I have worked in the retail grocery industry for 20 years.

So I felt I had a lot to offer as a mystery shopper. I feel it is a scam as well. I never got anywhere with them. Now I feel like my personal info has been compromised.

They get around the legal system just beause of the way they phrase things. Once you pay, you are considered a member. They think they are slick but the BBB has had complaints and I am pretty sure they are being investigated. Notice you can comment on this board without name etc.

All the positive comments are probably from John and Jenna.Good luck and don't do it.

Review about: Shadow Shopper Mystery Shopping Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I'd like to apply with the lady who works as a coordinator of a mystery shopping company. Please contact me at creativelyinvest@gmail.com

I would never pay to be part of their database and to access jobs.I worked at a mystery shopping company, not as a shopper but in the actual offices as a coordinator, i.e.

the person who selected shoppers for assignments. I had tens of thousands of "shoppers" who had registered, I would never have needed to access another company's database to find shoppers. If you sign up with legit agencies (those that are not trying to charge you), you will have free access to their available shops.

I cannot justify paying money out to be a shopper.You are suppose to be the one getting paid.