1.1

I used the site for a few hours, then realized all it did was rerouted you to bogus offers. I sent an email on April 12th,16 to "Jonathan" at shadow shopper who said I wouldn't be charged and he took off the enrollment (the first month was free but I only used it for a few hours).

Today my phone pings that the site has charged me $29. I email and he says he forgot to take me off as I'd asked and next month I won't be charged but he's keeping the $29.

I disputed with PayPal

This person wrote the review because of not as described of shadow shopper subscription from Shadow Shopper. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shadow Shopper to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that i almost got scammed and being deceived one run around after another. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shadow Shopper for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments