Layout of Store

I applied and became a gold member, they charged me for that.I said let's give it a try to applied to several jobs that NEVER replied!!!!!

I told them that I wanted to cancel my subscription and a refund because I did not get any assignment or payment. The answer was they can't issue refunds!!!! Why do we have to pay for something that does not work properly and doesn't have a trust policy.

They can't do that to people, they can't charge you after 30 days 19,95$ or anything without your permission.That's not fair for us as users of this company.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $495. alepaez16 is overall dissatisfied with Shadow Shopper. The most disappointing about shadow shopper gold membership at Shadow Shopper was it was really dissapointed Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shadow Shopper.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Shadow Shopper to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shadow Shopper?

Comments

Don't you see it is a scam to begin with. You should never have to pay for a job.

Hello, I was researching into trying out shadow shopper and saw your post. I would like to know how you lost almost $400? According to their website, a lifetime membership is less than $40.

to Anonymous North Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1189282

I think they have different "fees" at different times for different people. They never offered me $19.95 for 'lifetime'- it was $29.95 for a month (which I did not subscribe bc I thought I shouldn't have to pay to work for anyone).